ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
EVVOLI.AE PRIVACY GUARANTEE
WHAT INFORMATION IS OR MAY BE COLLECTED FROM YOU?
Evvoli.ae collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our Site and other sites accessible from them. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake including details of payment cards used. We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and Site use, which enables us to improve the service we provide. We will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the Site.
CREDIT CARD DETAILS:
We do not keep any credit card details in our database or server, which is processed through the SSL environment.
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies” sent to your browser from:
1. Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
2. An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
3. The domain server through which you access our service
4. The type of computer you’re using
5. The type of web browser you’re using
Non-registered visitors of the Site are sent anonymous cookies to keep track of their browsing patterns and build up a demographic profile. Whilst you do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to browse much of our Site or to access many of our services, you must have cookies enabled if you wish to shop online at any of or access any areas reserved for registered users.
Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. As described above this will restrict the Evvoli.ae services you can use.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you like:
1. Name including first and last name
2. Mobile phone number and contact details
3. ZIP/Postal code
4. Demographic profile (like your age, address )
5. Opinions on the features on our Site
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our Site.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites, which we do not own, manage or control and we urge you to study the privacy policies of such Web sites.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION?
Use your personal information to:
1. Help us provide personalized features
2. Tailor our Site to your interests
3. To get in touch with you whenever necessary
4. To provide the services requested by you
5. To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
1. Direct our efforts for product improvement
2. Contact you as a survey respondent
3. Notify you if you win any contest
4. Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
1. Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective
2. Recognize your access privileges to our Site
3. Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
4. Make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
5. Help diagnose problems with our servers
6. Administer our Site
7. Track your session so that we can understand better how people use our Site
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
1. We have your permission
2. To provide products or services you’ve requested
4. Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure
ACCESS OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally-identifying information. If you have registered your profile on Evvoli.ae, your Evvoli.ae ID and Password are required in order to access your profile information
We reserve the right to change or update our policies at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. You can offer your views, suggestions, if any, by submitting your feedback using the form in the Contact Us section.